We are committed to doing our business by following these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected, before or at the time of accumulating personal information
- We will collect and use personal information only to fulfil those purposes specified by us and for other compatible reasons, unless we take the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will keep personal information with us as long as necessary to fulfil those purposes.
- We will collect personal information through fair and lawful means, and where appropriate with the consent or knowledge of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it will be used, and meet the necessity of those purposes, should be complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by appropriate security safeguards against theft or loss, as well as unauthorized access, copying, use, disclosure, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers’ information about our practices and policies to the management of personal information.